martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

First entry!

First of all, thanks to everyone that visits this blog and welcome to my blog project about mechas, series about mechas and everything else about mechas!

This first entry will be about myself, what I'm going to post here, and why this blog is being created. OK then, let's get started!

  1. -About myself:
My name is Oscar Gil Ferrer and i'm a freshman in the Degree of Translation and Interpretation at the University Jaume I in Castellón. I'm 17 right now but I will be 18 in two weeks and my passion are, as you should already know... mechas :3

     2. -What I'm going to post here

The next articles are going to consist in profiles of mechas or its pilots, news in the mecha world, like new series or OVA's and such, and some articles about the music that appears in the series and games; and the bands or artists that play them. The profiles will be mostly objective, but in the end I will put some personal opinion about them.

     3. -Why am I doing this

Easy. Our English teacher said that we had to write a blog in English about something with, at least, four thousand words. I've chosen this subject because is very vast and because I LOVE it.

And, that's it for today? NOPE =D

As an extra I'm going to put a video of a song of my favourite band, who also have made songs for an awful lot of mecha series: JAM Project.




This one's the opening of Muv-Luv Alternative, a mecha visual novel. The song is called Asu e no houkou that means The scream towards tomorrow. Here is a link with the lyrics: LINK!

And now, I have to say goodbye! Cya tomorrow!

1 comentario:

  1. I've just read what you wrote over here and the conclusion I arrived to is: "Oscar seriously hates mechas" o.o

    In fact, it's a bad use of irony. Anyway, I'llkeep on reading you from today! ^-^

    よろしくね!

    ResponderEliminar